How do I change the world with the innovations that I designed?
Mission Challenges Deadline
- Sharing your portfolios is past due.
- EVERY FRIDAY-- 2 portfolio entries are due.
1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th Period
- Scratch Level 4 due 3/11
- Scratch Level 5 due 3/13
- Scratch Level 6 due 3/17
- Scratch Level 7 due 3/19
- Scratch Level 8 due 3/24
- Scratch Level 9 due 3/27
- Finish designing the set by March 13th
- Field Trip Forms plus addendum due no later than March 9th in class.
- Game Design Analysis Google Presentation due Monday
- Online Video Screencast of Google Presentation due Wednesday
- Match Night Mandatory -- next Tueday
Twitter FeedTweets by @teamaringo
TOUR OF TEAMARINGO.ORG
- CREATING AND SETTING UP YOUR PORTFOLIO
- SHARING YOUR PORTFOLIO
- CREATING A PORTFOLIO ENTRY
- ADDING A PORTFOLIO ENTRY INTO YOUR VIEW
- FORMAT AND LAYOUT OF YOUR PORTFOLIO
TAKING A SNAPSHOT OF THE SCREEN
- Windows -- Uses Snipping tool
- Mac OS - Command - Shift - 4
Skip available courses
|S.T.E.A.M. stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. This elective course is geared to prepare out students to solve real world problems using certain habits of minds such as collaboration, creative thinking, critical thinking, communication, and more. In this fully project based class you will learning how to envision, develop, design, and share your designs to an audience.|
|In the STEAM Coding class, student will learning the principles of coding by looking at exploring and applying different coding structures like methods, class, loops, parameters, variables, array, conditionals, and event to a variety of projects. In the second semester will use those programming concepts to create a game which will be pitched to professionals and shared within the school community.|
|STEAM Spark is an elective only for 8th graders that meet certain requirement that will be describe during our SPARK info session. The purpose of this class is to provide students an opportunity to apprentice at a professional site outside of the school setting. Students will learn skills with their mentor as they persue their passion based experience. At the end of the semester students will share out their experience at Discovery Night. While students are apprenticing, students will learn about career exploration, leadership, professionalism, and applying the habits of mind to projects done in class. By the end of the program, student will have reflected their experience using a blog and will have created a cover letter and resume which they will carry with them for the rest of their professional lives.|